Treasury is written out of existance – Friends of the Original Constitution

News Feed Forums Public Forum Treasury is written out of existance

• Treasury is written out of existance

Lance updated 2 months ago 1 Member · 1 Post
  • Lance

November 27, 2021 at 11:06 pm

Found this in the revision codes and I figured

all might be a little surprised to see what this is talking about. Seems there is no more Treasury in our government. They have altered/revised it into a Department of Fiscal Affairs. But here is how “THEY” put it,

“Revised Section
    306 5 App. Reorg. Plan No. 3 of 1940, eff. June 30, 1940, §1(less)(1st sentence), (d)), 54 Stat. 1231.
    In subsection (c), the words “Office of the Fiscal Assistant Secretary” in section 1(a)(2) of Reorganization Plan No. 3 of 1940 are omitted as unnecessary and for consistency in chapter 3 of the revised title. The words “the Office of the Treasurer of the United States” are omitted because this office is no longer in the Fiscal Service. See Department of the Treasury Order 229 of January 14, 1974 (39 F.R. 2280). The words “Bureau of Government Financial Operations” are substituted for “Bureau of Accounts” because of Treasury Order 229 and appropriation Acts beginning with fiscal year 1975. The text of section 1(a)(2)(last sentence) is omitted as unnecessary because of section 301 of the revised title. The words “Commissioner of Government Financial Operations” are substituted for “Commissioner of Accounts and Deposits” in section 1(a)(3) of the Reorganization Plan because of Treasury Order 229 and appropriation Acts beginning with fiscal year 1975. The words before the last comma are omitted as executed. The words related to the organizational units, in section 1(a)(4) of the Reorganization Plan, that are being consolidated into the Bureau of the Public Debt are omitted as executed.
    Similar provisions were contained in Pub. L. 105–61, title I, Oct. 10, 1997, 111 Stat. 1279.”

Ya’, sounds so trite huh? Oh, just omit those words… and then these too… Oh, that doesn’t mesh so hack them out?!?

What the heck is going on here folks? Am I crazy? Or is this going to be an argument point against the IRS? I mean no Treasury… No HJR 192. They are owing us.

Tell me what you think

Lance

Viewing 1 of 1 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Sign the 
Declaration
of
Restoration